Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Cableless Life

I have now been living without cable for one month. I was hoping this change would mean I would get a lot more done, like organizing the basement. I think I have since only added more to the piles in the basement. Oh well, there have been some positive changes. I have biked and walked to the store a few times, gone outside to throw a football/frisbee, and..played games on the computer. Also, I have saved some money. All of it spent on watermelons.

Training has been going well. Getting in some good training in the heat. I will be ready for the next hot race. One down side to the heat...Big Creek is already Nasty. After a swim out there, I took off my suit only for find what looked like green cotton balls of algae stuck all over me. I think I will stick to Saylorville until that turns nasty too.

Next race-Pigman Sprint this Sunday. One week later-HyVee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment