Saturday, September 11, 2010

It's Fall!

The weather has definitely changed! And football has arrived! Although both of my teams lost this week :( Maybe I will win my fantasy football game though...there is still hope! This weather also really makes me want to run a marathon. I have to admit, though I am very happy I am able to do the tris I am these upcoming months, am I very sad about not doing a marathon. I was not able to do RNR Arizona because of an injury, so it's been almost 2 years since I have done one.

My next triathlon is Branson. I'm a little nervous about it because my training these past few weeks has been a little hit and miss. I think I have missed workouts or had to push them back more these past couple of weeks than the whole rest of the year combined! Ok, maybe not that bad, but enough to worry me a bit. I just hope I can somehow get my confidence up in the next week, I don't think few missed workouts here and there at this point of the season is going to kill me, but I need to really make myself believe that! Branson should be a lot of fun. We are staying at a condo and may go to a murder mystery show, go karts, zip lines, or whatever looks fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment