Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Less than 2 weeks!

My first tri race of the season is less than 2 weeks away! That is very exciting, I can't wait to see how it goes and get the chance to race again. However, I am hoping that it warms up quite a bit by then. I'm in the middle of a good chunk of training, and I think I have made some good progress since last year, but can't wait to race to prove it to myself. The race is Bluff Creek on May 23rd. It's an Olympic distance and has a massive hill we will bike twice, I actually can't wait for that either!

I know I still have a few things to work on for the season- transitions, nutrition-both during the race and everyday, practicing running without socks, and probably practicing changing a tire before my halfs. This spring I have had some good long bike rides and am able to focus riding hard for longer rather just biking around. I have had some good long runs (including a sun burn!). Also, I think my swimming has become more consistent. Bring on the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment